The goal of the following counseling services is to provide psychotherapy, support, and education to individuals, families and groups on their journey toward health and fulfillment in their lives.
Services include sessions addressing the following needs:
- Relationship problems
- Women’s issues, self esteem and trauma history
- General wellness concerns
The goal of the following addiction services is to provide support, therapy, and education for individuals, couples, families, and groups on their journey toward recovery and sobriety:
- Education on addiction and addictive behavior
- Assessment of severity
- Referral, if needed for medical stabilization of addiction
- Impact and desperation experienced by family members and the addicted individual
- Early recovery needs
- Sustained/maintained recovery needs
- Transition into new role in the family after achievement of sobriety/clean time.
To make an appointment, please call 781.733.1451 or email email@example.com. We will return your call or email within one to two business days.
We accept Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna and Tufts Insurances.